Signs: Sacred Encounters with Pathways, Turning Points, and Divine Guideposts (Paperback)
Take an intimate spiritual journey and uncover the cosmic guidance available to you. Sacred soul activist Simran invites you to discover how life is interconnected and reflective, full of experiences that mirror, guide, and speak to you-about you. Understand how signs are your conversation with the universe, and these symbols appear to give direction, build trust, and deepen your understanding regarding life circumstances.
Follow the pathways, turning points, and Divine guideposts Simran and our sacred storytellers share in their mystical experiences, including those of:
- a woman who was reassured on the day of a national tragedy
- a mom who sent signs to her grieving daughter to let happiness back in
- a stranger's dog who showed a woman that those she loves will be with her forever
- a woman whose pain was softened by the signs of love received from trees
- a sign from God that anchored a woman's commitment to heal and serve
- a daughter whose sign from her father became a treasured object
Stay in the inquiry and develop your intuition through contemplations, practices, and journaling exercises. Receive this opportunity to be present to what is around you and learn how to decipher the signs revealing themselves to you. With thoughtful self-reflection, rediscover your innate connection, inner authority, and Divine creative capacity.
SIGNS is calling to you. Are you ready to look at life in a new way?
Signs: Sacred Encounters with Pathways, Turning Points, and Divine Guideposts is part of Common Sentience, an uncommon and bestselling book series that brings the mystical into the mainstream by sharing spiritual wisdom and true, personal stories of the Divine experiences many are having. Look for the other books in this exciting series at sacredstories.com.