General Knowledge Books: The Mega General Knowledge Quiz Book: 500+ Trivia Questions and Answers to Challenge the Mind (Quiz Books #1) (Paperback)
General Knowledge Quiz Book Whether you're a budding quiz night champion or simply want to impress your friends with your newfound knowledge, The Mega General Knowledge Quiz Book is jam-packed full of fascinating general knowledge and trivia to challenge even the brightest of minds. Compiled by leading non-fiction author, Jenny Kellett, you have the opportunity to test the brain with over 500 general knowledge questions and answers. General Knowledge Quiz Book Sample
- How many sides does a decagon have?
- What year did the first Wal-Mart open?
- Which of the Scandinavian countries is the largest?
- Which country gave the Statue of Liberty to the United States as a gift?
- What is the most commonly used letter in the English language?
- Which popular television character was Henry Winkler best known as?
Jenny Kellett is a leading non-fiction author based in Melbourne, Australia. Her passion for the world around her inspires her wide range of trivia and general knowledge books, including her latest release: The Mega General Knowledge Quiz Book. She is always learning new and interesting nuggets of general knowledge, which she is constantly adding into her books in the latest releases. So if you're ready to become a trivia and general knowledge champion, buy The Mega General Knowledge Quiz Book today and feel smarter tomorrow.