NCLEX Medication Review: 300+ Meds You Need to Know for the Exam in a Pocket-Sized Guide (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Truly pocket-sized and light, Kaplan's NCLEX Medication Review provides a concise, portable review of 300 medications frequently prescribed in clinical practice. This slim volume reviews only the medications and key details that are most likely to be tested—ideal for the home stretch of exam prep, when exam candidates can’t afford to be overwhelmed.
- Flashcard-style pages with more than 300 frequently prescribed drugs grouped by medication category & subcategory
- Expertly revised and up-to-date content, with nursing considerations, adverse effects, and purpose for each drug
- REORGANIZED to combine related therapies and facilitate learning of meds with similar profiles
- NEW sections: anesthetics and herbals (now tested on the NCLEX)
- NEW features: important alternate uses of medications, black box warnings
- Appendix of medical abbreviations for quick reference
- Alphabetical index of medications by generic name for quick page reference
- Convenient phonetic pronunciation keys
- Simple, powerful tips for retaining medication content
- Reviewed and updated by Kaplan's team of expert nursing faculty and pharmacology specialists.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.